Kelvin W Sherlock
University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
- B.S. in Biomedical Technology
- Minor in Computer Science
- GPA 3.62
- Business Law I
- Business Law II
- GPA 4.0
- Quality Management
- GPA 4.0
- Compiler Construction
- GPA 4.0
Champlain College, Burlington, Vermont
- GPA 4.0
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Database Management Systems
- GPA 4.0
Epic Systems Corporation Verona, Wisconsin
- Certified in:
- Bridges Interfaces (2008 –)
- Cadence (2009 –)
- Chronicles Database Programmer (2015–)
- Chronicles Install Utilities (2009–)
- Chronicles Non-Programming (2009–)
- Chronicles Programming (Retired) (2009–2015)
- Clarity ETL Administration (2008–)
- Data Courier Administrator (2009–)
- Hyperspace Configuration (2009–)
- Hyperspace Programmer Certification (2015–)
- Prelude (2009–)
- Welcome (2010–)
University of Florida Physicians, Gainesville, Florida, April 2007–present
- Analyzed Applications
- Provided support and AES programming for Flowcast/Centricity applications (BAR, ETM, HCO, IDXWeb, PCS, Sched, SIU and TES).
- Designed and implemented web-based applications with ASP, ASP.NET, and SQL Server.
- Assisted with Epic Ambulatory EMR implementation.
- Assisted with Epic Cadence and Resolute implementation.
- Supported other Epic applications, including work with Bridges, Clarity, Data Courier, Identity and creating custom programming points.
- Created custom Caché and VB applications for viewing and editing Epic Chronicles Data.
Henry Elliott/Coventry Health Care, Cranberry, Pennsylvania, August 2006
- Assisted with project for installation and customization of Medicaid HMO software.
- Provided technical information to other employees.
- Provided maintenance, support, and customizations for e-commerce applications.
Customer Support Software Engineer
IDX Systems Corporation, South Burlington, Vermont, September 1999–October 2004
- Provided functional and technical support for the M-based IDXtend/Flowcast/Centricity suite of applications (including BAR, EWS/SCHED, SIU, TES, MCA, and VM/HPA).
- Designed and implemented custom enhancements to SCHED, EPMS, and VM.
- Wrote conversion utilities used to import registration and insurance information from legacy systems into Flowcast.
- Wrote conversion utilities used to export registration, insurance, BAR charges, and HPA charges for use with other systems.
- Wrote, installed and supported HL7 interfaces used to send and receive ADT, charge, dictionary, insurance, registration, and scheduling information.
- Designed and implemented custom interfaces used to send charges to bad debt agencies.
- Provided client consultation for HL7 performance and modifications.
- Repaired low-level and high-level database and integrity errors.
- Recreated failures and proposed fixes for future releases.
Computer Information Technology, UVM, Burlington, Vermont, September 1995–June 1999
- Answered client questions regarding Macintosh, Unix, and Windows applications.
- Administered a Linux server.
- Designed and implemented custom programs and utilities for iPhone, Macintosh, Linux, FreeBSD, BeOS, Windows, and Apple IIgs with C, C++, Objective C, and Assembly language.
- Developed and published games and utilities for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
- Wrote Silver Platter, a commercially available HTTP server.
- Wrote BShisen, a popular BeOS game which was named the BeWare Gem of the Week by Be Inc.
- Wrote GShisen, a popular Apple IIgs game which received the 1998 Apple II Achievement Award for Best Freeware Product.
- Sherlock, Kelvin. “ProFUSE: A ProDOS Filesystem in Userspace.” Juiced.GS 14.1 (2009)
- Sherlock, Kelvin. “Window Menu Bars.” Juiced.GS 12.1 (2007).
- Programming Languages
- Markup Languages
- CSS, HTML, TeX/LaTeX, XML, XSL
- Assembly Languages
- 6502, 65816, 680x0, x86, ARM
- Operating Systems
- BSD, Linux, Macintosh OS X, Solaris, VMS, Windows NT
- M/MUMPS (Caché, ISM, DSM), MySQL, Postgresql, SQL Server